Saturday, September 17, 2011

Some Photos

Sorry that the photos are coming in separately from the posts, but that is how my computer is cooperating right now, so...here we go.

These are my school friends. From left to right...Laure, Ophélie, Ines, and

Claire-Emmanuelle. Laure, Ophélie, and Claire-Emmanuelle are the ones who took me for a little tour of town on Friday. I eat lunch with them and our other friends every day, so at least it is a start.

This is the picture I promised of me and my host brothers playing ping pong on the dining room table. And this was also an opportunity for an english lesson as I taught them that the table was "narrower" than a normal ping pong table, but also "longer". and i made them repeat longer, length, shorter, width, wider, and narrower. Lucas had a hard time pronouncing "narrower," it was pretty funny.

Lucas doing a rubix cube. Sorry, i forgot to rotate it before i uploaded it and it takes forever to change it, so you'll just have to tilt your head.

Alexis and the inner spread. Notice the fantastic french baguettes sitting on the table just begging to be eaten. And the huge array of condiments. They pretty much put ketchup or mustard or mayonnaise or bbq sauce on everything. But the food is really good(too good in fact.)
Sorry for the blurry picture, my camera didn't like the lighting in the room. But, these are my host brothers goofing around. 
Sorry for the lack of pictures of myself. I'm sure you are all anxious to see that I'm happy but It is hard to be the photographer and still manage to have pictures of yourself. Maybe I need to hire someone to follow me around and take pictures of me. And my computer might say that i posted this at 200am, but it is really 1129 am here, so trust me, I'm not going crazy and staying up till 200 am just to write blog posts.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Julia I'm so happy for you! I'm so glad you love your family. (:
    you never told me Lucas was a cutie either omg. I miss you like crazy. I'm TA for AP French this year but just for first semester.
    <3

    ReplyDelete